SM3011 SILVER'S NEOMAX COILOVER KIT MERCEDES SL CLASS (R230) 02-11 & AMG MODELS
- To defeat ABC light on dash, remove ABC fuse from fuse box under hood, you can clear the error message by hitting menu button on steering wheel.
- To block off the old lines you have 2 options, block them off, using brass fittings available from most hardware stores, or get a power steering pump from the same year ML350 or similar V6 model Mercedes. They bolt in and do not have outlets to the suspension. Other pumps may work as long as they are a similar year V6 Mercedes.
- No sway bars are needed with these coilovers, simply install and drive!
- Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
- Koyo Japan Radial Bearing upper spring perch standard on all applicable McPherson applications. This eliminates spring bind, noise, and gives improved driver feedback.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat.
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm piston with digressive style valving characteristics provides maximum low speed damping response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency and consistency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel regardless of height setting.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for seamless installation.
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multi-link suspension systems to lower unsprung weight.
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 28K Rear 20K
*photos may be generic and do not reflect actual product